Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 23, 2013 My 52nd Birthday

Spent last night watching Dancing With The Stars and Castle before doing the lovin thing and going to sleep.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.   Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  Got ready for my 8:30 AM dental appointment.  Saw the dentist and was happy to hear I did not crack the tooth.  Looks like all this pain in my teeth is a sinus infection and the dentist told me to continue taking the antibiotic meds I started yesterday.  Came home and showered since Tony and I planned on meeting his mom for lunch on this side of town for my Birthday.  Tony's mom wanted to give me a card and present.  Turned out the present was a jacket I would never buy or wear, and the card wasn't even signed.  Oh well, she is getting old.  Had a nice lunch and had a hamburger, potato soup and french fries.  Said goodbye to Tony's mom and on the way home we stopped and bought a birthday cake for my day today.  I will take a picture of myself and the cake before we cut it.  Like to have a birthday pic each year to look back on.  Dropped Tony off at work and came home.  It is raining in Milwaukee and in the low 40s.  Cold, damp, miserable.  We had planned on going out for supper tonight to celebrate my birthday, but between the rain and the fact we are having a great supper out tomorrow at a steak place with my parents before we see the play Catch Me If You Can, and the fact I am full from lunch, I just called Tony to tell him not to hurry home since I am just making spaghetti for supper and we will spend the night at home, dry.  Will most likely spend the night watching Splash, Dance Results and Body of Proof before we go to bed.  Not an exciting birthday, but heck, it is my 52nd.  I feel old and even noticed a new mole on my forehead today.  Getting old is not kind on the body.

2 comments:

  1. Being 52 is much better than the alternative. Glass half full or half empty? It's all a matter of perspective. Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete