Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 18, 2013 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the TV via the DVR.  Watched The Following, Hawaii Five O, NCIS and a couple episodes of Worst Tenants before going to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  Spent the morning reading the newspapers and later listening to music and updating my IPod with some of the music I was listening to.  Added Prince and SOS Band to my playlist and songs from them.  One of my all time favorite songs is Take Your Time Do It Right by the SOS Band.  Still love the song to this day.  Left the house around 11:30 AM to go to ARCW to pick up my monthly HIV meds and a board meeting from noon until 2 PM.  Had a good meeting and got an issue off my chest.  Still a little mad that the soonest they can get me into the dentist to fix my teeth is July 18th.  Maybe since I said something to someone in charge I will get a call and get in sooner.  My tooth she worked last week is throbbing a bit but then again all my teeth hurt or ache and I think it might be more the damp rainy weather than the tooth itself.  Either way I just want the tooth taken care of so it doesn't break on a Friday night like seems to happen to me often.  Then have to spend a weekend in pain.  I think I might have cracked the filling already.  Rained all morning but we did get a break this afternoon.  Looks like more rain is on the way because it is getting dark and cloudy outside.  Radar shows more rain on the way.  Making a Bertolli spaghetti tonight with salads for supper.  Will most likely spend the night watching more TV from the DVR since it is always recording something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment