Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1, 2013 Monday Afternoon

Spent Friday night watching TV from the DVR.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

Saturday we were up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony left for work around 8 AM since he had cars to finish.  Said he would be home around 3 PM.  I went to Home Depot in the morning for some bricks for the back yard.  Found some I needed and bought them.  Still need more and different kinds to do what I have planned in the back yard.  Drove to Walgreen's to pick up the new anti inflammatory my foot doctor called in.  After Tony got home and showered we went to the south side and went to Stein's Garden Center for some of the blocks I needed, and then to Home Depot to buy some other blocks Stein's did not have.  Went to a Greek Family restaurant for supper and came home.  Spent the night watching TV from the DVR before going to bed around 10 PM.

Sunday we were up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Around 11 AM I walked up the block to buy the weekly lottery tickets.  Had a half hour before we had to go to Easter lunch so Tony looked at me and said 'I know how we can kill a half hour', and we did the lovin thing.  Left the house around 1:30 PM to go to Tony's sisters house for Easter lunch.  Had a nice lunch with his mom, sister and brother.  Came home and spent the night watching the movies The Collection and Parental Guidance.  Both were good movies.  The Collection was a horror movie like the Saw movie series.  Very gory and bloody.  Topped off the night watching The Good Wife before going to sleep.

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and go Tony off to work.  Even thought it was only about 32 degrees outside, I spent the entire day outside landscaping.  I am beat tired and hurt all over.  Crabby as hell right now because my body hurts so much.  I wish I was young again.  Will most likely spend the night watching Dancing With The Stars before we go to bed.  Going to end now since even my fingers hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment