Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April 3, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Splash, Dancing Results, and Body of Proof, before going to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  Read a little of the morning newspaper and then at 8:30 AM called my dentist to see if I could see her regarding a tooth a broke a corner off the day prior.  It is starting to throb so I though it best to get to the dentist.  Broke it off while I was flossing.  Was told they would call me back when they knew today's schedule and hopefully get me in soon.  Showered and went to McDonald's for some breakfast before going to Pick N Save to do the weekly grocery shopping.  Was really not in a shopping mood and managed to get out of the store with two bags of lettuce, milk, and hamburger meat.  Was the cheapest shopping ever.  Got home and just as I finished stringing the new wire that arrived through the mail yesterday for the camera in the back rock garden, the phone rang and it was my dentist.  Told me to come right in.  Locked up the house and dogs and went to the dentist.  Dentist put a temporary filling where I had chipped off the corner of the tooth.  Have to go back next week and have the permanent filling put on.  Was happy the xrays showed I did not crack the filling, just chipped off a corner.  Came home and went outside to finished the camera wire project and then continue with the path rocks along the back sidewalk.  Worked outside until about 2 PM.  Caught up on my pile of emails.  Sorry if my responses were short, I had so many to respond to.   Will just fry up last night's spaghetti for Tony tonight.  I will make myself a hamburger and salads for both of us.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR.  It did get to 40 degrees today in Milwaukee.  Tomorrow we are suppose to get to 50 degrees.  First time this year.  Hoping tomorrow to go for a long walk along the river trails, maybe even on the other side of the river this time making it a longer walk.  The ground is still too frozen for me to do any addition yard work for a while.  Got the water hose out today to hopefully fill the hot tub again for the Spring, Summer, Fall.  I empty it in the Winter since it is too cold outside even in the sun room to enjoy the hot tub.  Was going to fill it today but I can't seem to turn the water valve on in the basement.  Tony will have to do it.  Old pipes, not strong enough hands to turn the valve.  I do need Tony for some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment