Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, April 19, 2013

April 19, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Smash, last week's Glee and then went to bed.  Tony was asleep so I took him and the dogs to bed before 9 PM.  Watched a couple episodes of Everybody Loves Ramond before going to sleep.  Was laughing in bed as I watched ELR, that show is so funny.

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  My dentist called around 9 AM asking if I could come in so she could look at my tooth.  She mentioned the tooth might need a root canal.  Since I already have a Tuesday appointment for the tooth and I was in no mood to have a root canal today, I passed on the appointment today.  Tony had an appointment at the eye institute this morning to have them see what they could do with his eyes making him see and read better.  We are looking for another option to the eye doctor he saw a while back saying it would cost us $6000 for both eyes and surgeries.  The eye institute looked at Tony's eyes and ran all the test.  Sent him home saying they could not do anything for him because of the scar on the one eye from a new lens put in years ago and the cataract in the other eye was not something they could work on either.  Was told he would need to see an optometrist.  Well, that is the guy who said it would be $6000.   So I guess we are going to have to break open the savings and spend the money on Tony's eyes.  He gets very frustrated at times even trying to read the newspaper in the mornings.  My teeth are aching and I do hope it is more a sinus infection than a tooth needing a root canal.  Time will tell.  I think it is the damp cold weather also.   Met the guys for lunch only to find out the restaurant was closed for the day due to a power problem.  We all then drove to the bar Tracks and ate there.  Had a good lunch but spent close to $30 for lunch, which is a little more than I would like to spend on lunch for the two of us.  Heck, I would be happy with a $1 burger at McDonalds.  Came home and after watching the events in Boston for a while I took a two hour nap with the dogs.   Will most likely make some salads and TV dinners for supper tonight.  No plans this weekend.  Since the weather looks cold and damp I am sure we will spend most of the weekend indoors at home with the dogs watching a lot of TV.  It snowed today in Milwaukee for a couple hours.  Didn't add up to much but was not happy to watch snow falling this late in April.  It is cold and windy, cloudy and drizzle or snow at times.  Just a bit above freezing.  Where is Spring?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this post.
    It was practical. Keep on posting!

    Also visit my page - Costs Of dental implants

    ReplyDelete