Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, March 29, 2013

March 29, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching a couple episodes of The Walking Dead.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and got Tony off to work.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper and doing my usual Friday movie downloads.  Fixed the nature camera in the back yard with a new cable Tony brought home from work.  He had an extra one for all 16 of his shop cameras.  I will have to order a couple more long cables.  Nice to have all my nature cameras working.  Left the house around 11:15 AM and went to Walgreen's.  Then went and got gas.  Waited to long to fill the tank since it was on a quarter tank and cost $50 to fill.  Actually paid in advance the $50 and the tank was still not full when the pump stopped at the $50 mark.  Had lunch with the guys as usual on Friday afternoon.  Had a great lunch as always with great friends and conversation.  Came home and after I watched my tenant and his girlfriend climbing the back yard tree with ropes, I went for my usual walk along the river trails.  I had to push myself to go for the walk like I have to do some days.  As soon as I get into the trails I am so glad I pushed myself to go on the walk.  I call it 'me' time when I go for my mental recharge walks.  Saw a lady trying to handle two dogs and told her 'I have four at home and I wouldn't take any of them because this is me time'.   It is now going on 4 PM so I will make a couple salads for supper and most likely some chicken pot pies to go with the salads.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR since there is so much piling up on the DVR.  I do have over 100 movies to watch that I have downloaded.  Just not enough time in the day to watch all the TV shows and movies I download.  Hope to go to Home Depot on Saturday for some bricks/blocks for the back yard.  Sunday we will go to Tony's sisters house for an Easter dinner.  Since we spent Thanksgiving at my parents house I figure we have to switch off and do Tony's family for Easter, only fair.  No other plans this weekend.  I am sure if I get the bricks/blocks on Saturday I will have plenty to play with in the back yard.  Depending on the weather of course.  Suppose to be nice on Saturday and Sunday in the 40s, but Monday and Tuesday we drop back down to around 35 degrees.  Doesn't look like another warm up until later next week.

1 comment: