Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 27, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Splash and Dancing Results.  During Dance Results show my stomach started feeling like I was going to throw up.  Well, just as I got the dogs all settled on the bed to watch Smash, I ran to the bathroom sink and threw up, what must have been, everything I ate all day.  It took about 4 times within an hour to get my stomach feeling better.  What a waste of the steak I made for supper, much less another nights pills thrown up.  Started thinking why is my stomach feeling so sick lately and all this throwing up.  Then I realized it might be the anti inflammatory my doctor gave my for my foot injury that I have been taking one a day?  The doctor gave my Ibuprofen 800 MG Tablets for my swelling in the foot.  So I think I will have to lay off the anti inflammatory drugs until I go back to the foot doctor in two weeks.  My foot has not gotten any better since seeing him a couple weeks ago.  It still is uncomfortable to walk on a hard floor or without a cushion in my shoe because it feels like there is a jelly bean in the ball of my foot behind my second toe.  I even had to put some padding in the shower because it was too uncomfortable to stand on the hard shower floor.  So I ended up seeing a little bit of the TV show Smash in between my standing at the sink for an hour last night.  Turned the TV off and went to sleep around 10:30 PM.  Did not sleep as well as I would have wanted.

This morning I was out of bed by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  Spent the early morning reading the newspapers.  Showered and was out the door by 9:30 AM to go to McDonald's for some breakfast, and then then to Pick N Save to do the weekly grocery shopping.  Only ate half my McDonald's food since my stomach was still not feeling great.  Was happy I stopped at half a bacon egg and cheese bagel because about half way through shopping my stomach started feeling bad again.  Raced through the store to finish and went right home.  Felt a little better in time and decided to go for my usual walk along the river trails.  It is 40 degrees today and partly cloudy.  At least with the sun out it warms the sun room enough for me to have the side sliding doors open for a while during the day.  That way the dogs can go in and out without me having to open the door each time, they then go through their doggie door to get outside.  Spent some time outside working on the fencing I put up yesterday.  It is a work in progress as I wait for the snow to melt.  Also spent some time fixing a nature camera in the back yard that must have gotten wet.  Dried it out and by this afternoon it worked again when plugged in and placed it back under the house in the rock garden out back.  Laid on the bed for an hour with the dogs late this afternoon.  Having a cup of coffee which is not going down well with my stomach.  I should probably not be drinking coffee on a sour stomach anyway.  I think we are going out tonight for $1 hamburger and french fries at the local bar here on the Eastside.   Tony mentioned last night he wanted to go there and use the gift card he got from a customer.  So I won't be cooking tonight.  Will most likely watch TV from the DVR tonight since I have given up on American Idol.  Just not into the show this season again.  The sun is out so I think I will go outside and do some more clean up in the yard yet before Tony comes home from work, since I don't have supper to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment