Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 17, 2013 Sunday Afternoon

I got the following email on Friday.  Worth passing on.  Sounds like a great book.
 
Hi Dave,
I'm writing to you because I really enjoy your blog and the benefit you blog is to the community. I wanted to share with you that I have just published my first children's book and am looking to create a "grassroots" buzz about it through the blogosphere. I am specifically reaching out to you because the subject of my children's book is about AIDS and HIV. A young girl hears about an AIDS Walk at school and asks her mom what that means. She learns about AIDS and is moved to help people living with AIDS and HIV by participating in the walk and raising money. Its a really amazing book and sends a great message to children.
I was hoping you would mention it on your blog, perhaps linking it to Amazon and help a new author get a great message out.

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Feet-Steps-Brit-Sharon/dp/1475187823/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362852578&sr=8-1&keywords=little+feet%2C+big+steps

Please let me know if you have any questions, have a great day!
Brit Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post Dave! I appreciate it very much!

    -Brit
    Author of "Little Feet, Big Steps"

    ReplyDelete