Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, March 14, 2013

March 14, 2013 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV from the DVR.  Watched the last hour of DVR TV in bed.  Did the lovin thing and went to sleep around 10:30 PM listening to my IPod music.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  Spent the early morning reading the newspapers.  Showered and before I left for McDonald's, the bank, and Pick N Save, I talk to my mom on the phone for about a half hour catching up on things in both our lives.  So funny how when I call my mom and dad, when dad answers the phone, after we talk a bit he yells 'Sandy, it's your favorite son on the phone'.  Makes me feel good and smile.  Got the grocery shopping done and came home.  Spent the day just laying around listening to music trying to stay off my foot.  Been listening to Bruno Mars, Pink and Kelly Clarkson all afternoon.  Did a little cleaning and vacuumed the house also.  The Mourning Dove showed up this morning in the nest for a while like she has been doing this past week.  Was able to show Tony the bird in the camera before he left for work.  Making sweet and sour chicken and rice tonight with a salad for supper.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR so I can fast forward through commercials.  Was sunny all morning and then the clouds came in this afternoon.  It is only about 28 degrees outside here in Milwaukee again today.  No sign of Spring even in the next week's forecast.

1 comment:

  1. Your ѕtyle is reаllу uniquе іn comparisοn to otheг folks I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll ϳust book maгκ thіѕ site.



    Also visit mу page :: same day loans

    ReplyDelete