Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March 13, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent the night watching the past two episodes of The Walking Dead from the DVR.  Went to the bedroom to watch Smash and then did the lovin thing before going to sleep.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper and listening to some music.  My favorite music right now is Bruno Mars and Kelly Clarkson.  I love the new Bruno Mars CD and his past work.  Sounds like a cross between Prince and Michael Jackson.  Left the house a little after noon to go to McDonald's for a dollar McDouble on my way to my 1 PM meeting at ARCW to discuss next weeks agenda for the board meeting.  Picked up my anti inflammatory prescription at the pharmacy and my monthly food from the pantry before I left.   Stopped off at Tony's shop to drop off some of the food we will not eat.  Came home and spent the afternoon watching TV.  Making spaghetti and salads for supper tonight.  Will most likely watch TV from the DVR again tonight since it looks like all reruns on TV.  My toe and foot is about the same.  The inserts in my shoes are a big help but I can't have my shoes on all day.  So I am back to the padded slippers as I type this blog.  Taped up my toe again this morning after my shower like the doctor did yesterday.  It was sunny all day today in Milwaukee but it did little to the temperature.  It got to about 28 degrees today.  Tony is at the doctor right now regarding his chest and rib pain from his fall on the ice.  I am sure he will come home with a big prescription of pain pills, so he will be happy.  Now I have to just keep track of them so he doesn't eat them like candy, finish his prescription, and then want my pain pills.  I keep telling him if he is in so much pain he should be home more and not working such long hours.  Heck, he is the owner and boss, he can make his own hours.  Got my tax refund today which for some reason was half I thought I was going to get.  Still a refund so I am happy.  Will put it in saving to spend on the work I will have to do upstairs when the tenants move.  I know we have to put in a new kitchen counter and sink and new carpet in the kitchen, much less paint the place.  So it will be about a $1000 to get the place ready to rent again.  We have put little money into the unit so I don't feel bad making some upgrades and hopefully getting a little higher rent.  Kali is again a bit better, still showing affects of the Vertigo by hanging her head to the side and still a bit unstable.  I did give her her antibiotic this morning in her food and told Tony to watch and make sure she ate it.  Of course he said he watched, but I found the pill on the floor a half hour later and had to give it to her with some can food.  Sometimes it just doesn't pay to ask the other half to do something when you know you will do it right yourself.  How can her skin condition get better if Kali doesn't take her pill?  I tell Tony weekly it scares the hell out of me to wonder what the household would be like if something happened to me.  Of course his reply is he will have 'someone else here to do it'.  Honestly I think it will be very hard to find someone to fill my shoes here at home.   Speaking of shoes, here is a picture of my sore toe in bandages.

No comments:

Post a Comment