Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 28, 2013 Thursday Afternoon

Went out to eat last night at BBC bar for $1.50 hamburgers.  Yah, they went up in price.  My stomach was not feeling great so I skipped the french fries and only had a Sprite instead of a Sprite and Vodka.  Thought it best to skip the fries and vodka.  Came home and spent the night watching TV from the DVR that has been recording all week.  The DVR is filling up again and we have over 45 shows to watch.  Went to bed around 9:30 PM for a little lovin before going to sleep.

This morning I was up before 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper and doing things around the house.  The nature camera in the back yard is not working again.  So tired of seeing 'lost signal' on the screen.  I think the wires are corroded from the dampness outside and I will have to replace the 100 foot wire and maybe even that camera since the connectors will not stay together.  I did get it working for a while this morning, but it soon went to 'lost signal'.  Went for a nice walk around 1 PM along the river trails.  The snow is melting slowly which is good since it could be much muddier on the trials.  Have to be careful how you step along the trail since there is ice and mud.  Did a little work on the fencing in the side yard.  The ground is still to frozen to pound in some of the fence poles.  It did get to 42 degrees today and was sunny all day.  Feels so good to get outside and do things in the yard.  Stella can finally lay outside in the sun without being too cold.  Making a Hormel beef roast and mashed potatoes with a salad for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR again tonight.  We do have  a couple episodes of Walking Dead I hope to watch tonight.  As long as it gets above 40 degrees each day I am happy.  Warm enough for me to work outside, but not too hot like it will be in the middle of Summer.  I do get my yard all fixed up before it gets too hot outside to do work in the yard.  I have so much on my list to do.  Just need the snow to go away and the ground to unfreeze.  Hopefully I can talk Tony into going to Home Depot this weekend for all the blocks I want to buy to redo the back yard walkway.  It is suppose to be about 45 degrees on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment