Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV from the DVR.  Went to the bedroom and watched the last hour of TV in bed before going to sleep around 10 PM.  My body was in pain.

Got up this morning a little before 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and got Tony off to work.  Spent the early morning reading the newspapers.  Gave Kali a bath.  Her skin condition is getting almost as bad as Barkley's was near the end of his life.  Kali now wears a collar cone 24 hours a day or she will lick her under arms bloody.  I started putting baby powder on her under arms.  At times you can touch them and they are wet from sweat or something.  She is going on 14 years old.  I think they are hot flashes.  The baths, cone and baby powder seem to help.  Plus the allergy half a pill I give her each morning with food.  If I couldn't keep this under control I would have her to the vet.  Left the house around 11 AM to buy something at Walgreen's that they were out of.   Drove to Tony's shop to pick him up for lunch and check out the 'kinda cute' guy that was at the shop changing out all his fluorescent lights from 8 foot to 4 foot since they will stop making 8 foot fluorescent light bulbs soon and he got a good deal changing them all out at both his auto body shops through our electric company.  The guy was not cute and I told Tony to put on his glasses next time he tells me someone cute is at the shop.  Had a great lunch with the guys.  Was one of the guys Birthday's so he paid the bill and brought an ice cream cake to share.  Dropped Tony off at work and came home for the afternoon.  Would have loved to go for a walk but it is windy and cold in Milwaukee today.  Only in the low 20s and cloudy.  Spent the afternoon watching TV on the couch and reading some magazines.  One of the two tenants called and talked to me in the back hallway this afternoon, telling me he is moving out the first of April.  Thankfully the lease is in the other roommates name so it will have little effect and he can leave with no problems.  The other guy makes enough to cover the rent for a while and I think his girlfriend might move in, which would be fine.  If the time comes we need to find a new tenant I will find one who can take care of my dogs for at least a night so Tony and I can have a vacation of some kind.  Making left overs and chicken noodle soup for supper tonight.  No plans this weekend and will most likely spend the night watching TV and the weekend doing much of the same.  Less money gets spent if we stay home, so that is fine with me.  The back alley is a mess.  The 10 inches of snow is now ice and since no one shovels the alley, it is now just tire tracks down the alley and you can not turn the wheels.  Thankfully I shoveled in back of the garage and our area so we can turn the wheels into the car spots or garage.  Others are getting stuck.   Not going to change much until later next week when 40s is fore casted.

2 comments:

  1. Τhiѕ ѕіte wаs... how ԁo yоu say it?

    Relevant!! Finally Ι have found sοmething ωhiсh helped me.
    Cheers!

    Feel free to visit mу ωebpage ... buying Ephedra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues?
    A couple of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not working correctly
    in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have
    any solutions to help fix this problem?

    my blog post ... jobs for stay at home dads

    ReplyDelete