Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March 26, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Dancing With The Stars.  Got the dogs all settled in the bed to watch Hawaii Five O when I noticed a Jimmy John's driver stuck across the street in the parking lot ice.  Got Tony out of bed and we both got our jackets on and went across the street and got the guy unstuck.  Told him how much we love Jimmy John's and where we live.  The kid said he would bring us a coupon or some food.  Still waiting.  Went to bed after the news around 10:30 PM.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  Spent the early morning reading the newspaper.  Around 9:30 AM the friend we were with Friday night called and asked if I could come over and fix his computer.  He could not connect to the Internet and was having the problem Friday night when we were at the house.  I debated and finally agreed to come over and try.  Showered and went to his house and spent about an hour fixing his computer.  Got him connected again to the Internet.  Stopped off on my way home at McDonald's for a double cheese burger and french fries.  Came home and shared the french fries with the dogs.  Since it was 40 degrees outside I decided to start working on the fencing I plan on putting up in the side yard that I bought on Sunday.  Moved some snow and removed the old fencing.  Took a bit of work with the frozen ground but I did manage to get the new fencing up.  Will have to pound the poles in deeper when the ground thaws.  Spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch watching TV with the dogs.   Making a couple steaks and beef flavored rice with a salad for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching Splash, Dancing Results, and then Smash before going to sleep.  Looks like we will be above 40 degrees for the next few days.  Finally!

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be end of mine day, however before ending I am reading this wonderful post to improve my experience.

    Also visit my web blog; http://xrl.us/

    ReplyDelete