Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, March 8, 2013

March 8, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Went out to eat last night at Butch's Steak House.  Had a nice 12 oz fillet.  Brought a little home for tonight's supper.  Got home around 8 PM and spent the night watching TV with the dogs. Went to bed around 9:30 PM and had a good night's sleep.  Kali slept soundly all night with a light on.

This morning I was up at 6 AM.  As I was feeding the dogs I got the feeling like I needed to throw up.  So in between filling the Insulin syringe, getting the dog bowls out, putting can and then dry food in the bowls, and giving Kali her pill, I was going back and forth to the sink throwing up.  Haven't had to start my day like this in a while thankfully.  Of course Tony just stood there during this, not helping in any way.  Sometimes you just want to slug em.  Got the dogs fed and Tony off to work.  Spent the early morning reading the newspaper.  Left the house around 10 AM to go to Walgreen's to pick up some prescriptions and sale items.  Came home and packed up the cake and plates to bring to lunch with the guys to celebrate Tony's Birthday.  Had a great lunch at a different restaurant than we usually go to each Friday.  Figured since Tony would pay for lunch we would try something different.  Everyone had a great lunch and cake.  Eight of us showed up today for lunch.  Came home and about 2 PM I pushed myself out the door to go for a walk along the river trails.  Some days you just have to push yourself to do these things.  I am always so glad I went, when the walk is over.  I always feel so good and need the exercise.  It is about 34 degrees and sunny today in Milwaukee.  The snow on the roof is melting fast and dripping down the windows.  Will just make some left overs for supper tonight with a salad.  Most likely watch TV from the DVR or watch a movie.  Kali is again a bit better today.  I did see her fall once when walking, loosing her balance.  But she is now walking up and down stairs to go outside and up onto the couch with little problem.  Still scares me to watch since she is still a little unbalanced.  No plans this weekend.  Suppose to be a rainy weekend.  Will most likely melt most of the snow which is a good thing because it is over a foot deep in places.  I am sure the yard will be a puddle of water if we get the rain they are saying is coming our way for the weekend.  Good weekend to just stay indoors and watch movies or TV.

1 comment:

  1. But it's always wise to check in with a doctor before you start using a supplement regularly. My grandma can really feel vindicated at such a claim,she'ѕ
    been saying this all my life. Εmotіοn
    linked tо a defіnіtе objectiνe is a strong mixture.


    Mу web sitе Bikersclub.biz

    ReplyDelete