Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Yesterday afternoon I did not end up going for a walk like I had wanted.  I did get the pond vacuumed once the sun was behind the back yard tree, making some shade.  Ended up making Taco's for supper last night.  Spent the later part of the night watching the past two episodes of True Blood and the news before going to bed.  I couldn't sleep.  After a little snuggling I was able to arouse Tony and we did the lovin thing.  Was able to fall asleep just fine after that.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning posting my newest music mix and updating the web pages that go along with the music mixes.  The mix I posted today is a bunch of my current favorites in a long mix.  Most the songs are extended versions of the original.  After I was done working on the Internet I showered and went for a nice 2 mile walk along the river.  Everything is so dry.  The poor trees and plants all are dieing from lack of rain.  Came home and made a couple taco's from last nights left overs for lunch.  Decided to take a long bike ride along the bike trails Tony and I discovered last weekend, down to the lake front.  Had a great bike ride and took a bunch of pictures of the bike trail from Locust Street to the lake front condos.  The first picture shows how dry and brown the grass is in the park going to the bike trails.  Some other pictures of note are the Ecology Center Building, the private gardens along the trail and all the bridges you go under on the way down to Lake Drive and the festival grounds along Lake Michigan.
As you can see, it is a very nice bike trail all the way from our house to the Milwaukee lake front.  What is so nice about it is the fact that it is such a gradual downward slope you never have to really go back up hill to go home.   You always feel your biking a level trail. 
Tonight I am making salads and a frozen pizza for supper.  I figure this might be the last time a cook dinner until next week since we have plans every night after tonight.  Will most likely stay home tonight watching TV.  Tomorrow night we go back to court for Tony's ticket.  At least I will get a great steak dinner and french onion soup for supper tomorrow night because of having to go do this ticket thing twice.  YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment