Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Yesterday afternoon I did go for a walk along the river, ending at Pick N Save.  Bought a few fresh produce items and walked home.   Tony brought home from work some spaghetti sauce he got from a friend and I made noodles and a salad, calling it supper.  Spent the night watching TV and the movie Friends With Kids.  The movie was OK.    Went to bed around 10 PM. 

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Cut the little grass we have in the morning.  It was not long all over but needed to be cut and evened.  Spent the rest of today just listening to music.  Loaded up a bunch of Pet Shop Boys music and spent the afternoon listening to them.  I still have not started supper and I think I will wait and see how Tony feels when he gets home from work.  If he feels like going out to a car show or just out to supper, we will do that.  If he feels like staying home I will throw together some salads and something to go with them.  I just don't feel like cooking today.  Woke up last night with the cold sweats so I think I might be coming down with Tony's cold.  I reread yesterday's post and I have to make something clear.  When I refer to the guys that I encountered over the weekend and call them 'kids', to me being 51 years old, anyone under 30 is considered a 'kid'.   I am not into guys younger than legal and don't even find them attractive.  I am attracted to men, not boys, LOL.   Hope that makes everything clearer.  Around 80 degrees in Milwaukee today.  I was able to spend the morning with the windows open but had to close them by noon and turn on the air conditioning.  Looks like it going back close to the 90s later in the week.  Sure has been a long hot Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment