Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 25, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Tony came home early from work last night.  After he showered we went to a car show on the south side at a McDonald's.  Walked around the cars, ate some food at McDonald's, and drove home along the lake front.  Spent the night watching America's Got Talent.  Went to bed around 10:30 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Since I knew we are on our way to another record breaking heat day, I thought it best to get anything I have to do outside done early.  Showered and left the house by 10 AM to go to a higher class Pick N Save called Metro Mart in Downtown Milwaukee.  The store is about a mile farther than the regular Pick N Save I go to but it is so much more high class with prepared foods and a much better fruit and vegetable selection.   We have probably about 5 Pick N Saves in a few mile radius around the part of Milwaukee I live in.    Spent over $100 on food.  Ended up spending much more than I intended but I did pick up some prepared prime rib for supper tonight.  The prime rib was expensive but I felt we deserved it for one night.  Ended up being over $15 for the four slices I bought.  By the time I got out of the store the temperature had risen over 10 degrees and it was getting humid outside.  Drove home and unpacked everything.  Watched a little TV before deciding to lay on the bed with the dogs and listen to some music.  Not long into the nap the front wireless doorbell started ringing.  I honestly didn't even think it worked anymore and was happy about it not working.  By the time I got Vito off the bed safely and to the front of the house there was no one at the gate.  Didn't think much about it until the doorbell started going off again.  Looked outside and no one at the gate.  Guess the doorbell is malfunctioning in the heat today.  Took the batteries out of the unit and put it aside.  I honestly don't even care if we have a working front door bell.  Anyone who comes over calls first so anyone using the bell is most likely not welcome anyway.  LOL.   Figured since I was up I would start doing a music mix with some songs I put together for the next mix.  It is about 95 degrees outside at this time.  Suppose to hit a record high of 100 degrees again today.  This heat and warm Summer is one for the record books.  Tony will hopefully be home early today or better be in his air conditioned office.  Will heat up the prime rib, make some mashed potato and salad and call it supper tonight.  Will then spend the night at home with the dogs watching TV.   Damn, it's hot outside here in Milwaukee.

No comments:

Post a Comment