Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2, 2012 Monday Afternoon

Friday night we took a long walk along the river.  Brought a can of beer for Tony and a wine cooler for myself.  I enjoyed the walk.  Tony was just happy it was over, since I told him he would not have to go on any more the rest of the weekend due to the heat.  Spent the rest of the night watching the movie The Perfect Family.  Very good movie.  Well worth renting.  Went to bed around 10:30 PM after a little lovin.

Saturday morning we woke up around 6:30 AM in each others arms.  Did the loving thing before getting up and feeding the dogs and giving Vito his shot.  Rare for us to do the loving thing at night and again in the morning.  Must be love in the air.  Spent the morning watching TV and doing things around the house.  Went to see the movie Magic Mike in the afternoon.  It was actually not a bad movie and did have a plot and was enjoyable.  Bought a pizza on the way home and spent the night with the dogs watching the movies Jeff Who Lives At Home and Jesus Henry Christ.  Both were movies I read about and downloaded.  Both were enjoyable enough, but could have picked better movies from my collection to watch.  Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Sunday morning we were up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Took Tony's mom out for breakfast.  Took the long way home along the Milwaukee lakefront.  Spent the rest of the day indoors due to the extreme heat.  Took a short nap which just turned into the loving thing again.  Wow, what a weekend.  Three times in one weekend.  Made a beef tenderloin on the grill with a salad for supper.  Spent the night watching TV on the DVR before going to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Around 10 AM I left the house to make a deposit at the bank and do a little grocery shopping for salad and fresh produce while I was at the store.  Spent the rest of the morning and afternoon reading and finishing the book I started last week.  I really enjoyed this book and will have to look up the author and see if he has any other books.  It was a gay murder love story that took place on the soap opera TV set.  Was just glad I was able to follow all the characters that were in the book.  Had a happy ending which brought tears to my eyes as I read the last pages, the two main gay characters exchanging rings.  Will have to start another book tomorrow since it is to be 95 degrees and I will most likely not even leave the house to go out in this heat.  Making spaghetti and salads for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching America's Got Talent before we go to bed.   Damn it sure is hot outside.  This heat is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment