Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, June 29, 2012

June 29, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the last to episodes of Million Dollar Listing LA.  I do like all three of the guys they follow on this show and love the homes they sell.  Would love to live in one of those million dollar homes for even a couple days.  Went to bed around 10:30 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Decided to drive to Kohl's Department Store to buy a sofa cover on sale starting today for the bedroom couch.  Got the cover and even got another 20% off from a scratch off the clerk gave me.  Got home and put the couch cover on the couch.  Looked great.  Decided to quickly go to Pick N Save and buy some salad and fresh produce for the weekend.  I was gone no more than 15 minutes.  I walk in the house and I look at the bedroom couch new cover and one of the dogs had thrown up all over it.  Jeez, can I not buy anything nice for this house?  Got it cleaned off and in the laundry.  Ten minutes later and look and another puke pile on the living room couch.  I see now why people don't allow their pets on the furniture.  Sure would have been a nice rule today.  Got that couch cleaned.  Thankfully I have a sheet on that couch also so the dogs don't ruin the leather.  So that sheet went into the laundry with the new couch cover.  I am sure it is because of the heat, even though the dogs are in the air conditioned house almost all day.  Went to lunch with the guys.  Had a great lunch as usual.  Actually had 8 of us show up today, the more at lunch, the more to talk about.  Came home and took a nap with the dogs.  Thankfully my mom called at 3:30 PM or I could have slept the day away.  It is hot again in Milwaukee today.  Not as bad as yesterday, but still close to 90 today, not as humid.  Just making salads for supper tonight.  No plans this weekend.  Will most likely go to a few festivals and take Tony's mom out for breakfast Sunday morning.  Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment