Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the movie The Innkeepers.  It was very boring and nothing even happened in the first hour of the movie.  Ended the night watching the debate between the two candidates running for Governor in Wisconsin.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Took Kali to the vet at 10:30 AM.  Got an antibiotic, a oral rinse solution, dog tooth paste and had a rabbis shot and exam, all for the low price of $138.  The doctor also said Kali has a heart murmur.   At 14 not much we can do but keep an eye on it.  Have to bath her every couple days and brush and rinse her teeth daily.  The teeth thing should be fun by the way her mouth looked, I was embarrassed.  She has huge chunks of tartar on her teeth.  Doctor even said we might want to have them cleaned again soon.  Of course that is not cheap and is over $500 - $1000 to put her under and clean the teeth.  And at her age it can be dangerous.  Came home and soon went to lunch with the guys.  Had a great lunch as always.  Came home from lunch and soon I went for my usual walk around the river and trails.  The doctor did call this morning to tell me my blood tests all came back normal.  My xrays also all came back normal.  So now I just don't know what the hell to think.  This pain is real.  Still waiting on the EKG and will see the heart doctor on the 11th if the pain has not gone away and I am still alive.  Making left overs and a salad for supper tonight.  Will most likely watch a movie.  Tomorrow we are going to a car show that Tony has talked about for some time now. It is out of town and we will be driving one of his show cars to it.  Hopefully it will be packed with good looking men for me to look at since the cars don't do much for me.  Not likely thought. 
Oh, the Mourning Dove is back in the nest.  Has been all night.  Think she laid an egg yesterday.  Jeez, she sure didn't take much of a break, the babies just flew the nest last Friday.
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment