Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, June 18, 2012

June 18, 2012 Monday Afternoon

Friday night after we ate Tony and I went for a long walk along the river.  I enjoyed it.  The beer I brought for Tony helped him try to enjoy it.  Came home and we watched the movie Thin Ice.  It was not a good movie, very boring.  Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Saturday morning we were up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave the two their meds.  Spent the morning doing things around the house.  Gave Vito a hair cut.  It turned out OK.  Only got bit a couple times.  LOL.  Around noon we went to have lunch at a little Mexican restaurant here on the Eastside.  Had a nice lunch and came home.  Took a long nap in the afternoon with the dogs.  After we fed the dogs supper Tony and I went to a car show on the south side of town.  Drove the green monster car.  Of course something always goes wrong with this car and the minute I put the CD in the CD player, it ate it and would not play or let it come out.  Had to listen to the radio which I rarely do.  Had a nice dinner at the car show and hamburger restaurant it was at.  Drove the long way along the lake front home.  Spent the rest of the night watching the movie True Adolescents, which was just as bad as the movie we watched the night before, bad.  Went to bed around 11 PM.

Sunday we were again up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave the two their meds.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper.  Around 10 AM I went to Pick N Save to buy the weekly lottery tickets and some food items to take to my sisters house for the afternoon.  Spent the day in her pool and with the folks for Father's Day.  Was great to see my parents and spend the day swimming.  My sister has a huge estate and pool.  We had so much fun swimming.  Their dogs swim in the pool and play nonstop.  It is so cute.   Left their house around 4 PM so Tony could get home to show a car he is selling at 5 PM.  The people did come to see the car but did not buy it.  Would have been nice to spend another hour in the pool.  Spent the night watching the movie Creature, and then some episodes of Happily Divorced before going to bed around 10 PM.  I was very tired from the swimming, but it felt good.  Here is a video of me playing with the dog in the pool at my sister's house (I could live here all summer).  Notice the water falls as the camera pans around the yard:

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave the two their meds.  Did some setting up outside in the glass room off the dining room.  Cleared out what was in the room to make room for the new hot tub (new to me) from my sister.  When we were at their home yesterday they asked if we wanted their two person hot tub for free.  Of course we do, Tony went with an employee at noon today to get it at their home.  When Tony got home with the hot tub my two tenants pulled up in the driveway home for the day from work because of the heat.  I was so happy because this ment two more people to help carry it to the hot tub room.  Took a lot of work but we got it in the room.   Tony went back to work and I filled it with water and got things back together in the room.  Hopefully by tonight I can use it?  Tomorrow for sure.  Unfortunately, when I helped move the hot tub from the truck to the room I pulled my back out bad.  Just took a pain pill.  Tomorrow morning I see my back doctor, good thing with all this pain.  Tony will come home so tired tonight working in the 90 degree heat.  Will spend the night in the air conditioning enjoying the TV and dogs.  Tomorrow morning I have my doctor appointment and then in the afternoon the energy company is coming back to finish their inspection and whatever they are doing.  Going to the couch to sooth my back.  Hopefully before I go to bed I can use the new hot tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment