Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 3, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching America's Got Talent.   Went to bed at 9 PM to watch the last hour of the show.  Ended up doing the loving thing before we went to sleep around 10:30 PM. 

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  After Tony left for work I read a little of the newspaper before going back to bed.  I have no energy in this heat.  It did rain a bit this morning, and boy, do we need the rain.  Not enough to do any good, just make the afternoon more humid.  Went back to bed until about noon.  Got up and ate a ham sandwich for lunch.  Spent the afternoon listening to music and getting some songs together for a Summer Mix.  Tony just called and ask what car he should bring home.  The Monster Car does not have air conditioning.  I told him we are going no where the next couple days.  He said 'I'll bring home the truck with air'.  The thermometer says it is 93 degrees in the shade here in Milwaukee today.  When your in the sun you feel like your baking in an oven.  Tony said he will be home soon, this heat is getting to him also.  Yesterday he was home by 4:30 PM which is very rare.  I am sure he will be home soon.  I think we will go up the street for $1 tacos and strawberry margaritas tonight since I refuse to cook tonight in this heat.  There are the big fireworks here on the Milwaukee lakefront tonight.  We will watch them on TV in the air conditioning.  Tomorrow and the next couple days are to be just as hot here in Milwaukee.  Will spend a lot of time at home or somewhere indoors the next couple days.  Most likely spend a lot of time watching movies or TV.   Went to water the plants when I got up this morning in the back yard, had to stop and not water since my baby Mourning Dove and bunny were both keeping cool in the bushes and I didn't want to disturb them.   Thankfully it rained a shot time later.
Happy 4th Of July to all my followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment