Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16, 2012 Monday Afternoon

Friday night we went out for a fish fry here at a new restaurant, at least it was new to us.  Had a great fish fry and potato pancakes for supper.  Came home and spent the night watching TV.  Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.

Saturday morning we were up at 7 AM.   Fed the dogs and gave Vito his Insulin shot.  Spent the morning doing thing around the house, even cleaned out a rain gutter that was clogged.  Around noon we left to go to the family pool party about an hour away from home.  Spent the afternoon swimming and eating.  It was very hot, in the 80s, but there was thankfully a nice breeze.  The pool water was 87 degrees.  Left the party around 5 PM with two of Tony's nephews.  Dropped off the 14 year old at his biological dads house and brought the other one, the 8 year old, home for a couple days to spend with his Uncle Dave and Tony.  Spent Saturday night watching TV and having fun with the kid.  Went to bed around 11 PM after a little lovin.

Sunday we were up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Got the kid up and started the day.  Went out for breakfast at George Webb's and then went to Walgreen's to pick up a couple prescriptions and cruise the toy isle with the kid.  Came home and after a while we left the house again and went to the south side of town to the South Shore Festival.   Walked around for almost 2 hours until the heat got to us and it was time to come home.  The kid had fun climbing the big wall and playing some game.  Tony enjoyed the car show.  I sweated and wanted to be home in the air conditioning.  Spent the rest of the afternoon playing with the dogs and the kid at home in the nice cool air conditioning.  After we fed the dogs supper we walked to Tracks, a bar 2 blocks away, and had hamburgers for supper.  After we ate we took a long walk down to the river and back home.  The kid and I had a great time, Tony couldn't wait to get home.  We all were wet from the walk it was so hot and one by one we all took a shower.  Spent the rest of the night watching the movie We Bought A Zoo.  It was a good movie.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony left for work around 7:30 AM.  I instructed him to take it easy today at work since it is to get to 98 degrees here in Milwaukee today.  It is at that now as I type this.  The kid and I took Stella to the vet around 11 AM to get her toe nails trimmed.  Came home and a little while later we left to go to the pet store to buy a cone collar for Kali so she can't lick herself, then to McDonald's for lunch, and then to Toys R Us to buy some toys.  Gave the kid a $25 budget and we only went over it by $2.   I figure we can spoil the kid.  Hopefully he will remember his Uncle Dave and Tony after we are dead and no longer around one day.  After the toy store the kid went with me to my HIV doctor appointment to get me latest round of blood test results.  He sat in the waiting room like a good boy.   I would adopt this kid if I could.  He just wants to be away from his sister and is happy to just be here at our house.  He never asks for anything and when you ask him if he wants something the answer is always 'no thank you'.  Good news again.  My TCell count went up again, now at 512 from 504.  Always nice to see those number increasing.   My percentage went up one percent to 26%, which is what we want.   I am still undetectable and was told that this new test even is more accurate than the past one and at this point I am less than 20 copies per ml.  Doctor told me this means that the HIV is not even showing up in my blood test any more I am doing so good.  Of course this doesn't mean I can stop the HIV drugs since the HIV would then come back, but it means I have so little of the virus in my body that it would be unheard of to infect someone.  Of course this is all good news.  I did discuss the throwing up and was told to switch from Zantac 75 to a better antacid like Nexium or Prevacid.  Since I have both at home I will start taking them at bed time starting tonight.  Hopefully this will help with the throwing up in the morning.  Like I mentioned earlier, it is so damn hot in Milwaukee today it is uncomfortable to even go outside for a minute.  It is 98 degrees, tomorrow is to be much the same.   Tonight we will stay home.  I am making a meat loaf and scalloped potatoes for supper.  Will most likely spend the night watching more movies and playing with the dogs and kid.  Bo loves Anthony and wants to play all day with him.   Tomorrow the kid goes home later in the day.  Thankfully we don't have to drive him half way home to the Wisconsin Illinois border since the other brothers biological father will drive him and his brother to meet their mom at the border.  So I only have one more day to entertain the kid and have fun.  Wish it was nicer outside.  With this heat we are stuck doing everything indoors.  The kid has not bothered me once since we got home, just happy putting his new cardboard plains together and flying them across the room.  For anyone who doesn't live in the USA that reads my blog.   I think the USA is about to have another dust bowl.   The price of food is going to double if not more I bet from the lack of rain and crops dieing.  You hear reports daily from farmers losing everything it has gotten so bad.  The animals are in just as bad shape since the farmers depend on those crops to feed the animals.  Some farms are having to just give up.  It is very sad.  You hear of all the floods on the other side of the world and have to wonder what is going to happen to this planet in the coming years.  The trees here are losing their leaves already.  It looks like fall at times when the wind blows from the falling leaves and it is July.  It really scares me.  Thankfully I am 51 and by the time I die it will hopefully still livable on the earth.   Just my thoughts.  I think the planet is going to get very hot and life is going to be very different in the future because of it, from where we live to what we eat, to what we pay for everthing.

No comments:

Post a Comment