Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 18, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

The kid got picked up around 4:30 PM yesterday.  Was nice to have my house and home back the way it should be.  Ended up ordering some subs from Jimmy John's for supper.  After supper we took a walk up to the fire and spent and hour or so talking with the owner and some of the employees.  Came back home and spent the night watching TV before we went to bed around 9 PM to watch an hour of TV in bed. 

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning cleaning the house since I did not get any cleaning done while the kid was here.  Took Vito to the vet at 11 AM to have his nails trimmed.  He was a good boy, but it is very hard to drive a blind dog to the vet, holding him the entire time since placing him on a seat scares the heck out of him, not knowing where he is.  So I got him to the vet and back home on my own.  Thankfully the vet is only about a mile away.  Took a nice two hour nap this afternoon with the dogs.  After I am done with this posting I am driving to Little Caesar's Pizza to grab a $5 pizza for supper tonight.  Tonight we go to see the play Billy Elliot.  Looks like a good play and hope we enjoy it.  Today it was in the 80s.  We did break another record yesterday getting up to 100 degrees in the afternoon.  This has been one hot dry summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment