Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, July 6, 2012

July 6, 2012 Friday Afternoon

Yesterday we broke another heat record.  It got to 103 degrees in Milwaukee yesterday.  That is a record for that day and it is only 2 degrees off the all time hottest it is ever been in Milwaukee.  Not at all fun to be out in this heat.   I spent the afternoon making and listening to a new mix of my favorite dance songs.  Hopefully I will get it posted next week.  Made supper last night and we spent the night watching TV.  Watched a couple episodes of Falling Skies and then the movie Shame.  The movie Shame was not good.  Very boring.  Went to bed around 10 PM after some lovin.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Cleaned out the pond pump early before the heat returned, though it seems it never even cooled down over night.  Borrowed the neighbors sprinkler and let it run for a while in the back where the rabbits and birds hide.  Most of the brush is feeling the heat and wilting.  Drove to the grocery store and bought some fresh produce for the weekend.  Spent the rest of the day listening to Pet Shop Boys and doing nothing.  It is 92 degrees right now, still so damn hot.  We did not have lunch with the guys today due to most of them being out of town.  Tonight Tony and I plan on going out to dinner and then going to a show at a local theater here on the Eastside.  The show is called Dead Man's Carnival and is suppose to include Burlesque, Acrobatics, Strong Man Extreme Juggling and Fire Eating.  Honestly if Tony comes home tired and doesn't want to go I will not be disappointed.  I have no energy and just feel like doing nothing because of this heat.  I think it is finally catching up on me, I can just imaging what people who work in this heat are feeling.  No plans this weekend.  Looking forward to the cooler 80 degree temperatures coming after today.

No comments:

Post a Comment