Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 12, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Last night we went out for $1 tacos, rice and beans, and of course a strawberry margarita.  Came home and spent the night clearing the DVR for the new TV season about to start.  Watched a couple episodes of Long Island Medium.  This lady is awesome.  If you haven't seen her do her thing you should check out the show on Sunday nights on TLC.  Watched the other night's Big Brother episode and went to bed around 9:30 PM.

This morning I jumped out of bed at 6 AM to spit and eventually throw up in the sink.  Damn, haven't had to start my day like this for a while.  Could it be the Mexican food or margarita?  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  The vet called a little after 8 AM to remind me Vito goes in for the day to have his blood monitored on Thursday.  Have to drop him off tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM and pick him up later in the afternoon.  Will set me back about $160 unfortunately but it has to be done seeing he is diabetic.  Went grocery shopping at the upscale Pick N Save in Shorewood.  Came home and turned on the air conditioning because it is getting into the high 80s today.  Hopefully for the last time, tomorrow the forecast is in the 60s and rain.  Took a short nap with the dogs.  Funny story, last night when we went to bed and I opened the gate to the bedroom Stella ran into the bedroom and claimed her spot in the middle of OUR bed, not her new one.  Guess she needed a night of daddy hugs because she snuggled in between both of us all night.  Just wish she could learn to sleep long ways like a human rather than sideways kicking us all night leaving each of us a foot or so on each end of the bed to sleep on.  Stella napped on her bed this afternoon so I assume she got the lovin she needed last night.  Making a two layered cake right now.  I usually don't go to this extent and just make a pan cake but I thought I would try something different.  Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.  Now I just have to wait for the first layer to cool so I can frost it.  Making Tony some fried left over spaghetti from the other night with a salad for supper tonight.  I will most likely just have a salad and a TV dinner.  There is a lot on TV tonight so we will be busy watching Big Brother, America's Got Talent and the start of X Factor tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment