Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 19, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the Barbara Walters TV Special.  Watched the last hour in bed snuggling under the warm covers since it got cold last night in Milwaukee.

Got up this morning at 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  It was in the 30s when I woke up and slowly got warmer as the day went on.  Went grocery shopping in the morning.  As I arrived home Tony was here with the truck bringing a new recliner he got from a customer.  I just about lost it because we need another piece of furniture like a hole in the head.  It is a nice recliner but where the heck does he plan on me putting it.  Much less, why did we need it?  Spent the afternoon rearranging the furniture to make room.  Since I was moving things around I brought in the plants from the outside porch.  I hate doing this because they take up so much room in the house.  I wish they would just die but they keep living and they are all from funerals of Tony's dad and brother, so I have to try to keep them alive, and they keep living.  Changed out the screens and windows on the back outside doors, downstairs and the upstairs deck door.  Now I can keep the doors open to get some light and not get the cold air in the house.  Making frozen Oncore beef patties, beef rice, and a salad for supper tonight.  Will spend the night watching X Factor and then the Big Brother Final.  I am hoping Ian wins, liked him from day one.  Suppose to get to freezing again tonight and the weather going forward does not look very good, drizzle and in the 50s or 60s for the next week.  Yuck!   Been working on the back yard the past few days also.  Here is a picture of the back yard from the upstairs deck looking down on the path / sidewalk I made when we changed around the back yard gate and fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment