Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, September 13, 2012

September 13, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Last night Tony got home from work around 5:30 PM.  Ate supper and got him in the shower by 6:30 PM.  When he got out of the shower he looked at me and said 'if you want some you better get it now before I fall asleep'.  So, of course we did the loving thing.  Spent the rest of the night watching Big Brother, X Factor and America's Got Talent.  I do like Britney on X Factor.  Glad she says it like it is and is hard on the contestants.  I hope Olate Dogs wins America's Got Talent.  If you haven't seen the Olate Dogs go to YouTube and search for the video of Olate Dogs on America's Got Talent.  These dogs and the trainers are amazing what they did in the act.  Got my mom to watch it this morning when I spoke with her and she called me back to tell me she was in tears watching the happy dogs.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Made a ham sandwich and packed a lunch for Tony since it is going to be a rainy day and he can just stay at the shop and not worry about what to have for lunch.  Tony and I left the house at 7:30 AM to drop Vito off at the vet for his day of glucose testing.  Of course they wanted to do so many more tests and I had to put my foot down and say no.  The bill would have been close to $400 with all the blood work they wanted to do.  Since Vito is doing fine I figure the glucose test is all he needs and that will be close to $200.  Tony dropped me off at home after we got some breakfast at McDonald's.  Ate my bagel and threw it up as I ate the last bite.  Next time someone says having HIV and taking a few pills is all there is to this disease remember me and the fact these pill fuck up my stomach so much I have to throw up a few morning a week.  Won't even go into the morning cramping which welcomes me each day.  Since it is cloudy and drizzling most of today I felt like doing very little, and did just that.  Took a nice nap with the three dogs, not having to worry if Vito was falling off the bed, due to him still being at the vet.  Took a shower around 2 PM and shortly after got a call I could pick Vito up at the vet.  He was so happy to see, or should I say, hear me.  Total vet bill $195 today.  But he does have nice short nails, LOL.  Vet said he is doing great, continue the 5 units of Insulin with food and see them in June for a regular check up.  That news I was happy to hear.  Drove Vito home in my arms.  When he got in the door he pretended he was a big dog and growled at all the dogs as they sniffed him.  Have very little energy today so I made a couple salads and will just make a frozen pizza for supper tonight.  Will spend the night watching another round of Big Brother, X Factor and the final for America's Got Talent.  I will be DVR'ing Glee also.   It is in the 50s today and raining.  It was in the high 80s yesterday so this is quite a temperature change.  I don't mind the 50s, great for sweats and a sweatshirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment