Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 26, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Tony got home last night a little before 5 PM, just in time to help feed the dogs.  I then started the DVR and last nights DWTS two hour show we missed.  Got though the show prior to the regular night's show starting and spent the rest of the night watching DWTS and who got kicked off.  Was happy to see Pam Anderson go, she sucked.  But I feel sorry for her dance partner since he always gets bed dancers.  Not his fault he gets kicked off and he is so handsome.  Finished off the night with a little lovin before going to bed.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the early morning reading the newspapers I get.  Went grocery shopping around 10:30 AM and was home in 45 minutes.  Around 12:30 I laid down on the bed and the next thing I knew it was close to 3 PM.  Man, I could have slept all afternoon, more than I did.  Could go right back to bed, this cup off coffee should kick in soon, hopefully.  The plan tonight is to meet Tony's sister in law at a bar two blocks away and have supper tonight with her.  Tony's brother died years ago but we still keep in touch with his wife and family.  Will most likely then just watch X Factor and some shows on the DVR before going to bed.  Honestly I don't know where today went.  Guess sleeping the afternoon away didn't help, but it went so fast and I feel I got very little done today.  I did fix a molding on the garage that Tony must have hit on his way out to work this morning.  Will have to get some paint out one day and touch up a bit where he broke off the molding.  Wonder what the car looks like.  It was in the 60s today in Milwaukee.  Sun is out and feels good but there is a cool breeze off the lake.  The leaves are falling fast and furious.  Can't wait until they are all down so I can get rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment