Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 20, 2012 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching X Factor and then switched over and watched the Big Brother final.  I was very happy my man Ian won Big Brother and that Dan did not win.  Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent a little time reading the morning newspaper before I decide to go back and lay down in bed.  Half hour later my mom called and after we talked for a half hour or so I got up and showered and started the day, again.  Went to my board meeting at ARCW around noon.  Had a good meeting and was home by 2 PM.  Spent the rest of the afternoon reading an Advocate and Out magazine that have been sitting here for a week waiting to be opened and read.  Made some salads and will make a couple TV dinners for supper tonight.  I do not feel like cooking so a TV dinner will just have to due, hopefully Tony had a big lunch.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV on the DVR while I DVR Glee to watch later.  Today started in the 30s and is in the mid 60s right now.  The sun feels good and I have no problem with temperatures in the 60s. 

I have another baby bunny.  Man has this warm Summer screwed up nature.  Rabbits should not be having a litter this late in the season.  When I was working in the back garden area the other day I looked and could not believe the little baby bunny I saw about 5 feet away.  It is no bigger than 5 inches.  My baby bunny from the spring must have had babies already.  Yesterday I threw some carrots out like usual around 4 PM and when I saw him come out of the bushes I threw him some bread.  I hope there are more and most likely there are.  I do like knowing the rabbits feel safe in my back yard garden area.  These little babies will have to grow up and bulk up fast if they are going to survive a Wisconsin Winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment