Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, September 17, 2012

September 17, 2012 Monday Afternoon

Friday night we spent the night watching the movie The Cabin In The Woods.  It was a very good horror movie.  I do like horror movies and this plot was different.  Went to bed around 10 PM after some lovin.

Saturday morning we were up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Left the house around 10 AM to go to Home Depot and then a dog walk at the Bayview Street Festival.  Traffic was so bad getting through Milwaukee due to a fundraiser walk that we ended up going right to the dog walk since it started at 11 AM.  Saw all the cute dogs in costume and walked around the festival for a while.  Went to Home Depot on the way home to buy more walking path blocks.  It hit me that the path I made was not going to work when we got three feet of snow and I need to shovel a path.  I would need more of a sidewalk type path.  So we spent about 60 dollars in path blocks and loaded them in the monster truck with 6 bags of sand.  Came home and spent the afternoon working on the pathway walkway.  Finished working on it around supper time and thought I had done a pretty good job until I sat back and looked at it, much less walked on it.  Figured I needed more sand and another 10 or so path blocks to do it right.   Went back to the Bayview Street Festival after we fed the dogs to we could get some food and listen to the bands.  Spent and hour or so at the festival and headed home.  Spent the night watching the movie Gown Up Movie Star.  It was OK but would have been mad if I paid movie theater prices to see it.  Went to bed around 10:30 PM after some lovin, DVR'ing Saturday Night Live to watch later.

Sunday morning we were up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Made bacon and pancakes for breakfast.  Left the house around 11 AM to go to a car show fundraiser for the Sihk Temple shooting victims.  Lots of cars at the show.  Drove home the long way and ended up back at Home Depot to buy more sand and path blocks.  Came home and I spent the rest of the afternoon working on the pathway while Tony watched me.  Pulled up everything I had done and started over.  By supper time I had it finished and was much happier with the way it looked and turned out.  Ordered some lasagna, cheese bread and salads for delivery for supper.  Spent the night watching the movie Hold Your Peace.  Another OK movie but not great.  Went to bed around 10 PM after some lovin.

Today I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dog, gave Vito his shot, and got Tony off to work.  Was outside working in the back yard doing landscaping and moving things around by 8 AM.  Moved one of the car bumpers out of the rock garden and along the fence line.  It was so nice outside today and I spent very little time working in the back yard doing landscaping this Summer due to it being so very hot.  Made a bowl of tomato soup for lunch and took an hour nap with the dogs.  But the time I got up the rain was just about here so I got the leaf blower out and got rid of as many leaves as possible before the rain wets them down.  Making a meat loaf, corn and mashed potato along with a salad for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching a movie.   I am hesitant to start watching the new show called Revolution tonight, but will most likely DVR or watch it to see if it is worth investing our time.  The rain is suppose to bring much colder temperatures for tomorrow.  Suppose to be in the 50s all day tomorrow before it warms up a bit for the rest of the week.  I don't mind since I plan on spending all day tomorrow cleaning and doing laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment