Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September 18, 2012 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the movie Perfect Sense and then Revolution on NBC.  The movie Perfect Sense was good enough and had an interesting plot.  Revolution we though we would watch the first show and see going forward.  I was not impressed and don't think it will make it on my weekly DVR schedule.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM spitting in the sink.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the early morning reading the newspaper and cleaning around the house.  Cleaned all four ceiling fans which needed cleaning bad.  Went to Walgreen's around 11 AM to buy some sale items.  Walked next door to Cousins and got a cheese steak sub for lunch.  Laid on the bed for an hour listening to the new CD by Carly Rae Jepsen.  I do like it.  Gave it two listens and will listen again soon.  It is very dance oriented so it is something I would like.  Didn't sleep while I laid on the bed.  I honestly just feel safe and warm while looking around at the four dogs laying next to me, two under the blanket and two at my pillow.  I do enjoy my nap time with the dogs.   I look at them and feel I am very lucky to have them.  Made some salads to go with the ribs and mac n cheese I am making for supper tonight.  Will most likely watch the ABC Barbara Walters TV special tonight.  It was in the high 40s this morning and we made it to the middle 50s during the day.  Cloudy and windy which made the air very cold considering the nice hot weather we had all Summer.  Guess Summer is coming to an end fast.  Might even have to turn on the heat tonight since it will get in the low 40s or high 30s tonight.  I even put the flannel sheets on the bed today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment