Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 19, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching the movie Treasure Buddies.   It was a kids movie and I liked it.  Went to bed around 9 PM and did the lovin thing.  Haven't in weeks.  I could have gone longer without it but poor Tony needed a release.  Was honestly happy when it was over since my head was pounding.  Took a pain pill and turned off the TV.  Slept all night without having to get up and take a pain pill during the night.  Did get up once to pee, but didn't take a pill.  Trying to ween myself off them slowly.  Only taking 5 a day right now which is not a problem.

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Could have stayed in bed and just slept the day away.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot (opening a fresh Insulin), and got Tony off to work.  Took a round of pills and read a little of the morning newspaper.  Went to my eye doctor appointment at 10 AM and picked up some soup on the way home for lunch.  Eye doctor says my eye is looking good and suggested I make sure I fill another round of the Shingles anti viral drug for another week or ten days.  I only have three days left of the 10 day prescription.  Will deal with that at 5 PM when I see my regular doctor.  Ate the soup and took a nice two hour nap with the dogs.  I could just sleep all day.  Still waking up with sweating and dripping wet sheets and pillow case.  Will address this with the doctor tonight also.  I think I have a sinus infection along with the Shingles to be honest.  The sweating means there is something in my body trying to fight it's way out.  Soon I will feed the dogs early and go to the 5 PM doctor appointment.  Will pick up two subs on the way home for supper.  Will most likely be at the doctor for hours like every appointment with her in the past.  She is never on time and another reason I take one of the last appointments for the day.  I am usually left in the office with the cleaning crew.  Will then just spend the night watching TV from the DVR.  Was in the 70s and sunny in Milwaukee today.  Perfect weather if you wanted to be outside.  Because the eye doctor dilated my eyes today it has been hell on the eyes with the sun.  They still are sensitive to the light.

1 comment:

  1. And you are driving with dilated eyes???

    If you don't feel like sex tell Tony to take matters into his own hands :)

    ReplyDelete