Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 4, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night on the couch with my feet up, rubbing them here and there.  Watched a couple episodes of Operation Repo and then watched the movie 10 Years.  It was a slow moving movie about a 10 year reunion.  I would skip this movie unless you have nothing else to watch.  Went to bed around 9 PM and finished the night off watching a couple episodes of Everyone Loves Ramond before going to sleep.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  Read a little of the newspaper and was outside working on the scooter ramp by 8:30 AM.  Thankfully by about 1 PM I was finished because my feet were killing me and I could not stand any more.  Took a quick shower hoping the entire time it would end sooner because standing in the shower was not fun and the pain on my feet was horrible.  Spent about an hour on the couch, which seemed to help a lot.  The ramp turned out better than I could have imagined and I am very happy.  Works great and even took the scooter up and down it a couple times.  It is very strong and could be used for a wheelchair ramp if that day ever should come.  Here is a picture of the scooter ramp I made these past few days.

Making some chicken corden blue and beef flavored rice with a salad for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching America's Got Talent.  I do like this show but could do without Howard Stern on the show.  He seems to think it is 'his' show.  Seems the Neuropathy is bothering me more than the Mortons Neuroma these days.  I go to my foot doctor in two weeks and then to my HIV doctor a week later.  Hopefully one of them will give me some relief or suggestions to help with the foot pain.  The only way I can explain it best is to have you think of the time you went to Disnew World or something like that and how your feet felt at the end of the day of walking.  That is how my feet feel by noon these days.   I once again have put the nicotine patch on to stop smoking.  I figure smoking can't be helping my circulation feet problems and I should have quit a long time ago.  Not a cig in the house and a full two weeks of patches to wear.  Wish me luck.  It is all part of the new life changes I seem to be going through lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment