Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 27, 2013 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching reruns on TV, mostly in bed, before going to sleep around 10 PM.  Pain pain pain, all night.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and got Tony off to work.  Made it though the morning without throwing up.  Funny, I forgot to take my ant acid last night off all nights, and no throwing up?  Read a little of the morning newspaper until I threw it on the coffee table in frustration because it hurts my eyes to much to try to focus on the typing of the print.  Took a round of pain pills with a bowl of cereal and about a half hour later I was outside vacuuming out the pond.  The water has gotten very cloudy and I vacuumed a little yesterday.  Vacuumed more today and then emptied the pond half way and refilled with fresh water.  Put more Algae killer in the water to stop the growth.  Was in the house and done by 11 AM, head in hands, in pain.  Made a peanut butter and honey sandwich for lunch and then went to take a nap.  Just as my head hit the pillow the phone rang.  The CEO of Batteries Plus had seen my review on their website and wanted to talk about it and get it straightened out.  Ended up with him telling me they would send me a check for the remainder of the money I spent to fix the scooter battery and apologized.   Told the CEO that when I get the check I would be happy to put that out there on the website also.  I honestly think he believed me, but I am just happy to put it behind me and not be out any money.  I stand by my statement that they never even opened the battery pack.  Took a two hour nap with the dogs.  Spent most of the time just laying here and there with my eyes closed to relieve the pain.  Got up to late and should have gotten up sooner to take another pain pill.  My head and eye are pounding as I type this post and just wish it would stop.  Going to make chili mac hamburger helper for supper tonight with some salads.  Rain is on the way and we will most likely spend the night at home, ice pack on my head to relieve pain, watching True Blood.  Never got around to watching it last night.  I just want this head and eye pain to stop.  This is horrible.  Closing the eye only helps a bit.

I keep forgetting to mention that my Wrens have anther three babies in the nest as of last Sunday.  Seems just yesterday the other three babies left the nest.  These sure are busy parents and hungry babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment