Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, June 24, 2013

June 24, 2013 Monday Afternoon

Spent Friday night watching the movie What To Expect When You're Expecting.  It was a good movie and glad we watched it.  Went to bed around 10 PM.

Saturday we were up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  After I threw up I started taking my Shingles and pain pills.  Tony went and got breakfast at McDonalds.  Spent most of the morning on the couch trying to control the head pain.  Decided to try to go to a block party Saturday afternoon.  Took my scooter and soon had to wear two pairs of sun glasses just to keep the sun light out of my eyes and keep them from watering.  Became to hard to be out in the sun and after about an hour we went home.  Took another round of pain pills and took a nice nap with Tony and the dogs.  After we fed the dogs supper we decided at sunset to go back to the festival.  Two blocks down the street with my scooter and it decides to stop working.  Pushed it back to the car and told Tony we can walk one time around the festival and then go home.  Walked around a little bit and then went home since my head and eyes were killing me.  Any light in my eye hurts.  Spent the night watching the movie The Expendables 2.  Went to bed around 10 PM after another round of pain pills.

Sunday we were up by 7 AM.  I made breakfast and we spent most of the day just laying around the house watching TV or movies.  Watched the movies Paperboy and Beverly Hills Chihuahua.  Paperboy was ok,  BHC was bad and we turned it off half way through.  Went to bed around 10 PM Sunday night.

Today I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and Tony off to work.  Spent the morning doing things around the house.  Tony came home to drive me to my doctor for my 1 PM appointment.  It was my HIV doctor and got my new blood test results.  Not good, but considering I got the blood test the day of the Shingles emergency visit, the results are expected.  My CD4 count dropped  from 546 to 333.  Dropped off my scooter battery at Batteries Plus because it stopped working Sunday and won't take a charge.  They just called to say I can come get it.  Of course now I have to drive back to the south side of town to get it.   Have to get out before rush hour traffic.   My face has cleared up pretty good.  The pain in my head is the same..............bad and horrible. 

Just got back from Batteries Plus and they charged my $100 for a new battery.  Of course it doesn't work in the scooter and is being charged right now.  Was told there should be a small charge in the battery so I am afraid it might be a bigger problem than just the battery.  If it is not one thing it's another.  Getting pretty tired of life's challenges.  My head is killing me.  Time for the couch and a pain pill.


  1. Don't concentrate on T-cells. What happened to your percentage? That's a more important indicator. Also, Viral load undetectable?

    Be well

  2. that batteries plus is a real rip off ans th people that work there[ 2 guys] are real assholes. this is in racine