Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, June 28, 2013

June 28, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Went to the bed around 8 PM to watch TV in bed for the rest of the night.  I think we both fell asleep shortly after our heads hit the pillow since I don't remember anything we watched and the TV was off later on when I woke up to go to the bathroom.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.  Spent the morning trying to read the morning newspapers.  Still have the entire USA Today to read since it hurts too much to read on my eyes.  Just can not focus on the print.  Did little things around the house in the morning and soon it was time to shower and go have lunch with the guys.  Tony picked me up since I try to avoid driving with my eyes not working very good to light and the head pain.  Had a nice lunch since I loaded up on pills an hour prior.  Came home from lunch and took a nice two hour nap with the dogs.  Honestly could have just stayed in bed and slept the rest of the day away.  It feels so much nicer just having my eyes closed and sleeping.  I do go back to the eye doctor on Monday which I am happy to do since my nose has actually lost it's feeling.  Yes, I have lost the feeling in my nose.  Can't feel any sensation on the outside of my nose or between my eyes.  Took a pain pill when I got up from my nap and it better kick in soon since my head is pounding.  Will most likely spend the weekend watching movies or TV from the DVR.  Still have True Blood's episodes to watch this weekend.  No other plans this weekend which is fine with me considering the head and eye pain I am having from the Shingles.  Just happy to get through each day.  I wish these pills wouldn't make it so hard to have a bowel movement.  That's just another story for another day.  I sure hope there will be a day when I wake up and ....   no pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment