Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 5, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony out the door to go to work.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper and doing things around the house.  The morning went by so fast I could not believe it was time to leave for my foot therapy at 10:30 AM.  Discussed with the therapist how the massage of the feet seems to be the best thing and the ultra sound and electric current things are not doing much for me.  With that said the therapist spent most of the hour just massaging my feet, which felt great.  Stopped off at Pick N Save to do the weekly grocery shopping.  Mapped out the store in my head as I walked in and went down as few aisles as possible trying to be nice to my feet.  Got home with the groceries, put them away, and sat on the couch.  Damn, that felt good to get off my feet.  Thought about shoes again so I went to a shoe store for better shoes.  Was willing to spend any amount if I found a pair that fit good.  Didn't find a pair of shoes but did find an insert I liked.  Going to just relax on the couch for the next hour or so before Tony comes home.  We are then going out to eat at the Track's bar two blocks away to meet Tony's sister in law for supper.  I think if I get off my feet for the next hour I will be able to go from the car to the restaurant.  Will most likely have a drink or two with her and then come home.  Not much on TV again tonight so depending on when we get home we might watch a movie.  Was cloudy and in the 50s today in Milwaukee.  Cold, damp, and drizzled most of the day.  Guess we had our Summer last week when we had two nice days back to back in the 70s.

No comments:

Post a Comment