Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, June 7, 2013

June 7, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night holding my head and watching the movie A Haunted House.  Seems a sinus infection has taken over and my head was pounding, and still is now as I type this blog post.  Took a bunch of pills and went to sleep around 9:30 PM feeling horrible.  Woke up at 3 AM with my head feeling like it was going to explode.  Took another round of pills and laid in bed, head pounding.

Got up this morning at 7 AM.  Took another round of sinus pills, fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work.   Read a little of the morning newspaper and then went back to bed.  Didn't really sleep, just laid there holding my head from the pain.  Can't even breath on the left side of my sinus's they are so clogged.  Got up again around 11 AM, showered and met the guy for lunch.  Seems all us guys are sick with this sinus infection.  Ate lunch and headed home.  Stopped off at Walgreen's to pick up some prescriptions and sinus meds on my way home.  Called my HIV doctor and left a message regarding my feet and if it might be the HIV meds.  Laid on the bed for an hour and soon my HIV doctor called back to talk to me about my feet problems.  He is going to change my HIV meds from the blue Truvada pill to a yellow pill with my next refill, just in case it is the Truvada causing the Neuropathy in my feet.  Didn't even ask what the yellow pill is, figured he knows best.  Will get the new meds in two weeks when I pick up my next months worth.  So I will keep taking the Truvada for another two weeks.  My left side of my head is pounding so bad I don't even know if I will go to my 4 PM foot therapy today.  Not a good weekend to be sick since this weekend is Pridefest and the big Locust Street block party on Sunday.  Will do what we can.  Thankfully Tony is just as sick as me.  Having a real hard time typing through this head pain so I am going end this post for the weekend.  Life just keeps getting more painful.  Between the feet and the head and sinus problems I just want to crawl in bed and sleep until it passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment