Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Spent last night watching this week's two episodes of One Life To Live on Hulu.com.  Then watched the movie Mama.  It was a horror movie and was actually pretty good.  Kept Tony awake all night watching which means it must have been entertaining enough or he would have been sleeping on the couch soon after it started.  Went to bed around 10 PM after the movie.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and took my first round of pain pills and such for the day.  I took one of my new pain pills last night and I honestly think they are too strong.  Would rather take the 5.0 than the 10 in the oxycodone.  I can't think because they are too strong.  So I will cut them in half and will call for a less strong pain pill next week.  Saw that a big storm was coming so I showered and then went to Walgreen's to return a foot insert I bought the day prior, then go to the bank to order more checks, then went to Piggly Wiggly grocery store for some fruit and stuff for the weekend.  Got it all done before the pouring rain came.  Killed an hour around the house doing things and then went to have lunch with the guys.  Had a great lunch and brought my pictures of my face and what it looked like last week to now.  My face looks even better today and the scabs keep getting smaller.  By Monday my face might even be back to normal.  No one would believe me without the pictures of what I looked like just a week prior.  Of course now the pain just needs to end because the migraine pain is not going away.  Came home from lunch and decided too take a nap with the dogs listening to the rain fall.  My eyes, especially my left eye, is very sensitive today to light.  Having a hard time keeping it open and it is a cloudy day and raining.  The pain is mostly coming from behind the eye today and has me a bit worried.  Actually typing this now with just my right eye open.  Not much going on this weekend so we will stay close to home.  It is suppose to be very hot and humid and I even turned on the air conditioning today.  Will most likely be on through the weekend and the beginning of next week.  In the 80s and then 90s next week.  Hot and humid.  I don't do hot and humid.  Going to close this post and go rest my eye with an ice pack.  Thanks for all your support this week.  It has been a rough couple weeks and I have you all to thank for getting me through it.

1 comment:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog last week and can honestly say how much I admire your strength through everything you are going through. I wish you nothing but the best and hope everything starts looking up for you soon.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete