Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10, 2014 Monday Afternoon

Friday night we went out for a cod fish fry at a local gay bar / restaurants.  Was good but we both were not very hungry and left a little behind.  Stopped off at the bar next door where a friend bar tends and had another drink before heading home.  When we got home I gave Tony the book I created for our First 25 Years Together.  We spent about an hour going through it.  I then cut us a piece of ice cream cake and we watched a little more TV before going to bed and doing the lovin thing before we went to sleep.

Saturday morning we were up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Around 10 AM we went to the shop to feed the cats and let the one go that we had fixed the day before.  Came home and after about an hour I talked Tony into going to Walmart with me.  I had a long list plus the Insulin and syringes.  Total came to $525 in all.  WOW.  But we are stocked for months with needed supplies.  Spent the rest of the afternoon watching TV from the DVR.  Went out for supper at an Italian restaurant down the street.  Spent the night watching the movie The Bachelorette.  Was good enough movie.  Went to bed and did the lovin thing again before going to sleep. 

Sunday morning we were up by 7 AM again.  Did the morning routine.  Over night I figured out the checkout lady at Walmart did not run $6 worth of coupons through so I got in my car at 9 AM and went to Walmart to get my $6 I should have gotten yesterday taken off the bill.  Got the money will little hassle.  Stopped off and bought lottery tickets for the week and came home.  Tony was showered and we soon left to go take his mom out for breakfast like we do every couple weeks.  On the way home we stopped off at Walgreen's to get a prescription for Tony.  Of course Tony grabbed the wrong new insurance card and had to go back after dropping me off at home.  Tony went back and got his prescription and went to the shop to feed and change the litter box for the cat they are keeping yet in the shop because it bit an employee.  Have to now keep if for 10 days to make sure it doesn't have rabbis.  Spent the afternoon watching TV from the DVR taking a break in the middle of the afternoon for another round of lovin.   That is three times this weekend.  Guess this getting married in two weeks is making us romantic for each other.  Made some pizzas for supper and spent the night watching TV.  Went to bed around 9 PM and watched the last hour of TV in bed before going to sleep.

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Tony left for work by 7:30 AM.  It was to be a nice warm day here in Milwaukee.  This time of year the temperature take drastic changes and today we are going to get to 55 degrees.  Tomorrow it is back to Winter and in the teens and snow.  Only in Wisconsin.  Spent the day cleaning, doing laundry, cleaning the outside yard, and just things around the house.  Tony came home for lunch and soon I had to take Stella back to the vet for her ear infection.  Seems the infection has not gone away and the doctor is ordering another new drop to try in her ear to get rid of the infection.  Was told if this doesn't clear up the infection they will have to put her under and clean out her ears / flushing them.  Sounds expensive.  Today's visit was another $75 and that doesn't include the special medicine I will have to pick up when they get it.  Had to tell my tenants today it is time to pick up their dog poop in the back yard.  I have four dogs and pick it up daily.  They have one and the back yard it full of poop because they are so lazy.  They did nothing all weekend but were home.  I saw she spread out the poop in the snow and I had to leave her a note saying that was not acceptable and needed to be completely cleaned and from this point daily.  Why do I even have to tell people this?  Lazy ass tenants.  Making sweet and sour chicken for supper and will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR.  

No comments:

Post a Comment