Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, March 20, 2014

March 20, 2014 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV.  Went to bed around 9 PM to watch the last hour in bed.  Was up until after 1 AM just laying in bed thinking.

Got up this morning at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Read the morning newspaper and showered by 10 AM.  Left the house a little after 11 AM to pick up another bottle of Stella's ear drops at the vet.  I then went to ARCW to get my monthly prescriptions that I called twice about to make sure they would be ready, only to get there and 2 of five were ready to pick up.  Seems to happen more times than not.  Stopped off at the flower shop to pick up Tony's, Tony's mom, and my boutonnieres for tomorrows wedding.  Tomorrow at this time the wedding should be over and I should be a legally married man.  When I actually think of it, I cry.  I have been in tears a lot today just thinking about how long I have waited for this day and the fact it is finally going to happen.  Wish my family was going to be a part of my wedding, but they are not, and will have to address that with them next week.  I will address this with my family next week how disappointed they have made me.  My mom has not even called me again today.  Wow.  Talking to me about my wedding is just to much for her.  How sad.  And she is the one who constantly tells me 'she is on my side' and understands.  Tony is hopefully going to come home early tonight and we are just going to order some subs for supper and spend a quite night at home with the dogs. 

Tomorrow is hopefully going to be the happiest day of my life.  I will write sometime over the weekend and post a picture if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment