Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March 18, 2014 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Dancing With The Stars and Castle.  Did the lovin thing some time during Castle.  Went to sleep after the local news.

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Read the morning newspaper and showered to get on with the day.  Left the house around 10 AM to go to Kohl's to buy two pairs of blue underwear for 'something blue' on our wedding day. 
Figure we will go through Tony's dad's rings and pick out a pinkie ring for each of us for 'something borrowed'.  Not sure yet what we will do for something 'new', which could be my new suit, or something 'old'.  Will figure it all out.  Stopped off at Tony's shop to confirm his employee / nephew is going to come with us on Friday as my 'go to guy' and video guy of the wedding.   After I was home for a while I decided to leave the house again and go to Pick N Save and buy a few items for the week.   Figured I would get it done today since it looks like rain tomorrow.   Came home and spent the rest of the day doing things around the house.  Tried to lay down for a while but had too much on my mind and got up within 45 minutes of laying in bed with my eyes open staring at the ceiling thinking.  Confirmed the final count with the restaurant for lunch and called them.  Got our suits and ties all out and shirts to go with them.  Tried to get a collar stain off one shirt.  The Internet said to use a toothbrush and shampoo to get out the collar ring on a shirt.  Well, they should have said not to scrub too hard because the shirt is not garbage because you can see the fabric where I scrubbed is not good and now worn.  Made some salads and will heat a couple cans of beefaroni with bread for supper.  Tony will not like the beefaroni but I am in no mood to make a big supper and figure from this point forward we will be ordering food delivered.   Will most likely spend the night watching TV.   Got to 35 degrees today in Milwaukee.  Starting to look like Friday might be the best day of the week, crossing my fingers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment