Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, March 13, 2014

March 13, 2014 Thursday Afternoon

Last night I went to bed at 7:30 PM.   Watched TV for a while as I tried to fall asleep.  Bundled up real good hoping to sweat the cold out.  Turned off the TV around 11 PM because we had fallen asleep at least an hour prior.

This morning I got out of bed at 6:30 AM.  Still feeling like crap.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Would have loved to go back to bed but I had to have Stella back at the vet for an 8:30 AM appointment for her ears to be checked and get new drops.  The vet still is not happy with Stella's ears and said if she was any other breed but a Pitbull she would be in noticeable pain.  Pitbull's are so strong.  Even with the vet doing things to her ears she just looked up at me and trusted me that all was going to be OK.  I could tell she was in pain when the vet was sucking out the gook in her ears with a syringe.  Got the new drops and stopped off at McDonald's for an egg bacon cheese bagel.  Was back in bed about 15 minutes after I finished the bagel.  Spent the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon in bed watching TV bundled up hoping to get rid of this cold.  Got up around 3:30 PM to take a shower and get something done around the house.  I am hoping the cup of coffee I am drinking wakes me up a bit.  I do feel a little better from resting all day, but my face and head ache in pain from the sinus infection.  Started another round of Levofloxacin to hopefully be better by next week Friday's wedding.  I better not, no, I can not be sick next week.  I think I might have out grown this antibiotic now also.   Sinus infections all my life have gotten me to this point.  Even with sinus surgery and all, I still get these damn sinus infections a couple times a year.  They are getting harder and harder to get rid of each time I have one.   Was told by my doctor there is really only one more stronger antibiotic left and I am out of options.  That scares me.  Making soup and pizza for supper tonight.  Will most likely be in bed early again tonight watching TV.  I do love being in bed with my four dogs all around me.  It feels very secure and loving with them snuggling next to me.  It is finally 32 degrees as I type this post.  Been a steady increase all day starting out in the teens.  The sun is out and feels good to see the snow start to melt again.  Tomorrow we are suppose to get to 50 degrees before we go back to the 30s for the next few days.  We should be in the 40s and more 50s by this time of year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment