Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 12, 2014 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV from the DRV.  I was not in the mood to key up all four episodes of HBO's series Looking from the computer to the TV.  Went to bed around 9 PM and after an hour of TV we went to sleep.

Woke up this morning by 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Not feeling good today.  I have a sinus infection and my face is hurting from the pain.  My lungs still do not feel right either and with April would get here so I could get my chest xray on my new insurance that starts April 1st.  Feel tired and honestly could just go to bed right now.  I am not happy about being sick but I guess it is better to get it this week then next week for our wedding.  Did very little today.  Pretty much just laid around the house watching TV.  Was going to pick up Stella's new ear drops when the vet called and said she would like to see Stella when I get the drops so I made an 8:30 AM appointment for tomorrow morning.  I have been cleaning her ears twice a day since Monday's appointment as I was told.   Was only 20 degrees and very windy today in Milwaukee.  Cold Cold Cold.  I want Spring so bad.  Making spaghetti for supper tonight.  Will most likely go to bed early tonight.   I hope this cold passes fast.  I feel like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment