Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March 11, 2014 Tuesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV off the DVR.  Went to the bed around 8:30 PM to finish watching the night's TV in bed.  Ended up doing a round of the lovin thing before turning the TV off and going to sleep.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the early morning reading the newspaper.  Around 9:30 AM I went to Kohl's to buy a new suit for next weeks wedding in Illinois.  I have gained weight and none of my suits fit or look good on me.  Since I only plan on getting married once I figured I would buy a nice new suit.  I walked into Kohl's at 10 AM and walked out at noon with a suit.  Took me two hours and about 10 different suits to find the one I think I like.  I didn't plan on spending two hours and was surprised by the time.  Stopped off at McDonald's for a hamburger and French fries.  Then stopped off at a flower store a couple blocks from the house and ordered the boutonnieres for next week.   I hope that is the correct spelling.  Also ordered one for Tony's mom who will be with us for the wedding.  Have to pick them up next Thursday the day before the wedding.  Came home and before I took a two hour nap with the dogs I wrote the tenant another note telling her to pick up the dog poop in the back yard.  I have four dogs and there is no poop in my side yard.  They have one dog and there is a back yard full of poop because they are so lazy.  She picked up a little yesterday and I think she thought she was done.  I want it ALL picked up.  Not just the big piles.  Heck, we use the back as our entrance.   Noticed her outside in the rain picking it up later this afternoon.  They did nothing all weekend and have not picked up the poop almost all Winter.  Damn, they are so lazy.  Honestly I just wish they would give notice.  Making an Oncore meatloaf and mashed potato with a salad for supper tonight.  Will spend the night watching TV or maybe watch the last four episodes of the HBO series Looking, before we go to bed.  It is raining outside right now and about 40 degrees.  Should turn into snow over night and add up to a couple inches the weather people are saying.  Enough with this Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment