Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 27, 2014 Thursday Afternoon

Spent the night keeping Stella calm.  Got her on the bed around 9 PM for the night.  She has a hard time walking.  Watched a little TV, did the lovin thing, and went to sleep.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Had to have Tony help me get Stella off the bed since she was too wobbly to get down the stairs I have next to the bed.  Fed the dogs and gave Stella her new pills.  Spent the morning just making sure she stayed in one spot and not try to walk around and hurt herself.  I do think it might be Vestibular disease, but it seems a bit different from the other dogs I had that had it.  After I gave Stella her lunch pill she threw up breakfast all over the kitchen.  Called the vet and just got back getting another pill to help with her nausea and dizziness.   Making salad and chicken cordon blue for supper with rice.  Will spend the night keeping Stella calm.  I am a little scared our days might be numbered with her.  Lot of tears been shed.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Stella recovers. It may be idiopathic vestibular disease. Hopefully it clears soon.

    ReplyDelete