Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 5, 2014 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching NCIS and NCIS LA before going to the bed.  Tony fell asleep immediately.  I watched a couple episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond before turning off the TV and going to sleep.

This morning we were up by 5:30 AM.  Fed the dogs around 6 AM and gave Vito his shot.  Tony left for work around 6:30 AM to get the cats ready for the half hour to 45 minute drive out to Waukesha to get them fixed.  Since we had to get them to the Humane Society by 8 AM we had to leave the shop by 7 AM with morning traffic.  I met Tony at the shop with my car and we did indeed get on the road before 7 AM.  Dropped off the two cats, mom and dad of the cats, and headed home in rush hour traffic again.  The snow in the road didn't help.  Got back home by 9 AM and spent the morning doing things around the house.  Tony will have to and should have already picked up the cats since they needed to be picked back up by 4 PM and it is after that now.  They will then need to spend tonight in the shop to stay warm and be released tomorrow morning.   He will remember to pick them up, I hope.  I am afraid to call and will just wait and see what he says when he comes home for the day.  I think this cat thing has stressed him out also.   The male cat had peed in the cage and the smell all the way to the 'fixing' vet was terrible.  We had the windows cracked and the temp was 10 degrees outside.    The vet did call around noon to say both cats made it through surgery.  I had a 1:30 PM doctor appointment to get more prescriptions of pain pills and such and also to make appointments for a future heart and lung scan as well as colonoscopies for both Tony and I.  Got all referral information and the prescriptions I wanted.  I would like a lung scan since I smoked for 30 years and my lungs sometime hurt.  Would rather be pro active then have a tumor show up down the road to late.  Stopped off at Walgreens and dropped off the prescriptions.  Bought a few items and came home.  Will pick the prescriptions up on Friday because they had to have the pain pill prescription changed because of new rules?  More government red tape.  Bought a couple disposable cameras to put in the Limo for the drive back and forth to get married in two weeks.  Tomorrow we plan on driving to Skokie IL to get our marriage license.  I hope to make it a fun trip tomorrow and kind of a test run for the big event in two weeks.  Will check out the restaurant we hope to eat lunch at also to make sure it is nice.  Making a frozen pizza and salads for supper tonight since I could go to bed right now to be honest and don't really feel like cooking or being creative and making something for supper.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV from the DVR while it records all of tonight's shows.  The DVR is getting full again and time to watch TV from the DVR to fast forward through commercial and watch more TV per hour / night.  Tony will be tired and asleep by 8 PM I bet.  Been a long day for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment