Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October 10, 2012 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching TV from the DVR and the Dance Results.  Of course that 'can not dance' Bristol Palin made it through another week.  Damn those Republicans.  Went to bed around 10 PM after a little lovin.  Thinking about not watching again until she is gone.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Found some poop in the side yard near the pond, where the poison pellets were, where the dogs can not get to.  Figured it must be the raccoon even though I have not seen him in days.  So I googled 'what does raccoon poop look like'.  It is funny what you can find on the Internet.  And for those interested, raccoon poop looks like dog poop.  Stella could smell it even on the other side of the yard and even after I picked it up and put it in the poop container, sealed, she could still smell it and kept going be the bucket.  I knew it was not going to be a nice day weather wise today so I did not plan on walking today.  Kinda cool outside in the 40s and party cloudy.  Went to McDonald's on my way to Pick N Save to do grocery shopping.  Bought my usual bacon egg and cheese bagel and a sausage burrito for later, to heat up for lunch.  Bought over $70 in groceries, which didn't add up to much food, and came home.  Spent a little time watching TV and then since I was so tired decided around noon to lay down and take a nap.  Turned into a 3 hour nap.  The first hour the dogs kept moving around to get closer to me snuggling under the covers, the last 2 hours I slept good.  Will most likely be sorry tonight when I can't sleep.  Got up and wrote a long email to the ticket service for our Broadway Across America tickets.  Received our season tickets today to find out we are being charged an extra $90, $45 a piece, for the luxury of them saving these tickets for us.  I look at it differently and as a season ticket holder who pays for the tickets a year in advance, and the fact now they will not have to have a ticket broker sell all five shows and 10 tickets, I would get a discount, not charged more because I am a season ticket holder.   Folks, there honestly was a time when you were rewarded for loyal service rather than charged more for it.  It is basically the principle of the thing.  I think I save them time and money buying them in advance, it did not cost them more and give them a reason to charge me $90 extra then if I would have just bought them when the shows came to town and tickets went on sale.  Should be interesting if I even get a response.  I have decided this will be our last years if this is how they treat loyal customers.  Hell, I paid over $800 for 5 plays for the both of us.  Thats getting way to expensive and the shows are not all worth it.  Making a beef roast, potato and beans for supper with a salad.  Will spend the night watching TV from the DVR and taping the shows that are live throughout the night to watch later through the DVR so we can fast forward through the commercials.  Tomorrow it is suppose to get into the 60s and hopefully I can get my butt outside and take my usual walk along the river trails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment