Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, October 29, 2012

October 29, 2012 Monday Afternoon

Spent Friday night watching TV and then the movie The Campaign.  It was a good funny movie. Went to bed around 10 PM.

Saturday morning we were up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the day around the house watching TV and we took a nice long three hour nap with the dogs in the afternoon.  Went out to eat at a restaurant called Alioto's.  It used to be a fine dining restaurant and now it is a sports bar with sports bar food.  I was not impressed and we will not visit this restaurant again.  Went to Whitefish Bay for their Pumpkin Festival after supper and walked around looking all the carved pumpkins.  Came home and spent the rest of the night watching TV from the DVR.  Went to bed around 11 PM.

Sunday we were again up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  I road my bike up the block to buy lottery tickets around 10:30 AM.  When I got back Tony left to go buy ham and rolls to take to his mom's house to meet Tony's sister and her kids and take them trick or treating.  Walked around the neighborhood and collected a lot of candy.  Was fun to be with the kids and they do love their uncle Dave and Tony.  Got back to the house the same time Tony's sister returned from lunch with a friend, and we then drove home.  Spent the rest of the day watching TV from the DVR.  Spent the night watching Amazing Race and The Good Wife, before doing the lovin thing and going to bed.

This morning I was up at 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Made up a couple ham sandwiches so Tony could take one to work and I would have one for lunch.  Spent the morning cleaning and doing laundry.  Around noon I went to ARCW to pick up my HIV meds for the month.  Picked up some bread at the pantry for the baby rabbits and possum I feed nightly.  Came home and took a nice nap with the dogs.  Just finished making some salads and getting spaghetti sauce on the stove.  Tony could eat spaghetti 7 days a week.  Was in the low 40s today and partly cloudy.  A little cold out for a walk, though I did consider it.  Settled for the nap instead.  Tonight we will watch Dancing With The Stars and then CNN to see how the East Coast is doing with hurricane Sandy.  What a mess this one is going to be.  I feel so sorry for the people in the path of Sandy.

Here is a picture of Tony and I with the kids at Tony's mother's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment